Thursday 14 April 2011

Evaluation - Editing Day No 3


So far things are going well, I've decided to use parts from filming day one and filming day two because when I filmed in the spare room I spoke more clearly in the first half than on filming day two but the setting looked better when I filmed outside so I have been editing parts of each into my main edit.




I have also been putting together the audience feedback with pictures of the people and what they said about my film which has proved more difficult than I first thought, Even though I've only taken quotes from what they have it still takes up a large amount of screen time to have enough time to read it




I have chosen a scrolling text to help the audience follow what they're saying as well as to add a little variety to editing my evaluation.

No comments:

Post a Comment