Friday 11 March 2011

Judgement Day

Today is the day I showed my film to the cast and crew to see whether they were happy with it and if there was anything I could change.

Alun Thurston, my lead actor, who has worked in front and behind the camera before who even lent me a hand on the rough editing, said...
" This project, although the microphones had trouble it shows a lot of time and effort has been involved to try and resolve the problem"




Yasmin Jones, my lead actress, said...
"There is some trouble with a shots being jumpy however the camera work was really well done"






Gemma Marson-May, my supporting actress, said...
"This project, although having troubles with the sound quality, shows a high standard and hard work with the camera work and editing"






Simon Sturt, owner of the Hawthorns Hotel featured in this film said...
"This short film shows indepth character development and plot, although some of the editing maybe jumpy at times I think its a great peice of work"






Brett Sturt, My friend studying Media Studies in university said...
"I would be pleased to show this as my project and as for doing this all on her own I think Rosie and done a very good job"







Beth Patrick, a previous A level Film Studies student said...
"This project shows attention to detail when it comes to pre-production and although the editing could use some work I think it will get a good mark"







Daisy Rendall, The drama student who was initially going to be our supporting actress said...
"I'm really pleased with this film and would loved to have been a part of it, it offers some fantastic roles for actors to play as well as a lot of guidance into the underlying tones of the film"





No comments:

Post a Comment