Tuesday 1 March 2011

Radio Trailer

So far I have been researching programs to use to create my radio trailer I have found a few options, We can use final cut pro, final cut express or the sound recording equipment in college such as soundtrack pro.

SOUNDTRACK PRO


Soundtrack pro is known for audio editing software but I have never used it before and I'm not sure its necessary to go through the lengthy process of learning how to use the software for a project that I could easily complete on a version of Final Cut that I know how to use.

FINAL CUT PRO


Final cut pro is video editing software however I feel well acquainted with it now and would feel more comfortable using software I have used before.

FINAL CUT EXPRESS


Final cut express is a more simple version of Final cut pro, It appears to have everything I need to complete my radio trailer therefore I do not see the point in using Final Cut Pro or Soundtrack Pro to create this part of my project when Final Cut Express has everything I need to make it.




No comments:

Post a Comment