Monday 7 February 2011

Initial Magazine Preparation

To prepare myself to write my own magazine article about my production its important to think of my target audience, who am I writing to? Who would appreciate an article about this film? and how do I make this article seem professional?

First I have decided to compare film magazines to try and get a basic idea of what is entailed and what is being asked of me, these are some of the most successful magazines in the business
  • EMPIRE

  • TOTALFILM

  • SIGHT & SOUND


The best idea seems to be to attempt a double page spread taking elements from all of these magazines to try and create something that looks professional, I have collected some pictures of some of the articles from these magazines to get an idea of what I need to include in mine.






No comments:

Post a Comment