Tuesday 8 February 2011

Publishing Programmes...

After looking through endless copies of film magazines yesterday I decided now that I have an idea of what I need my article to look like that I would need to decide on the software to use to create that look.


I spoke to my teacher and class who came up with a few options

  • PHOTOSHOP
Is a highly respected piece of software for projects like this however it can take a long time to learn how to use it propery and I have almost no experience in using the programme.
  • MICROSOFT PUBLISHER
I have a vague knowledge of how to use Publisher however I am not completely fluent so I will have a go at creating the look I want and see if I can pick up enough information to use it to complete my project.

  • MICROSOFT WORD
Microsoft Word is the easiest option however getting the desirable look and theme of a magazine is not so easy and alothough it may be accessable it could end up looking mundane and uninventive if I use this software.

After much consideration and trying my hand at each programme I have decided to use Microsoft Publisher to create my magazine article, I want the option of getting my magazine article to look as similar to one from a real film magazine however I don't have the time to learn enough about Photoshop to be comfortable producing anything from it however Microsoft publisher is designed for projects like these, its also an easy transition from Microsoft word and so far have found it easy to work with.




No comments:

Post a Comment