Friday 19 November 2010

History of short films - Time line

From the advice I've had from college it seemed like a good idea to look at the history of short films, an easy and efficient way to do this is in time line format. Having already done some research on Luis Brunel and the French new wave in my first year of film studies but having a complete record of evolution of short film production could help push in the right direction for my own short film.












This was the most interesting and in-depth time line I found, it not only gives basic yet vital information including dates and large changes to the short film industry but also provides information on film makers and directors iconic to short films and it's development. This time line can help me with the technique's and the path in which to focus my own short film, including more renowned short films to watch and directors to research.

No comments:

Post a Comment