Friday 17 December 2010

Bench Setting.

I wanted to find the right bench in town for the part of my film including my male actor, I decided to take some photo's and see which one best matched the description of the scene i'm trying to create.

Picture No1


Picture No2

Picture No3

Picture No4

Picture No5

By looking at the picture as a whole I have come to the conclusion that Picture No3 + No4 would compliment the connotations of the film well, the church in the background provides a rural theme as well as a sense of mystery. Pictures No1 + No 2 are adequate but do not really embody the feel of the film by having a shop that belongs to a large chain operating behind the benches. Picture No5 also has a sense of city life more than quiet somerset life by having graffiti and high walls in the background.

FINAL OPTIONS



No comments:

Post a Comment