Tuesday 14 December 2010

High Street Setting

I need to find the right area for the High Street setting for my film, I realistically have two options for this setting either my hometown Glastonbury or a close by village called Street.I decided to take my digital camera out with me and take some stills of each of them to give me a chance to analyse each setting and make an educated decision on which one would be more appropriate.

GLASTONBURY
High Street





STREET 
High street




After comparing the two I think Glastonbury would have a better effect, it has a more rural effect and is more of a tourist attraction than a shopping center like unlike Street. Glastonbury High Street is also where I got the inspiration for my film so I feel its important to include it in the shoot.

No comments:

Post a Comment