Friday 21 January 2011

Editing Day

Me and my lead actor Alun headed into the edit suite today and worked from 9 am until 4:30 pm in a bid to get a large majority of the editing done. Deadlines are closing in but hopefully one more full day of editing and everything should be finished up to a good standard.

Almost all of the main editing such as choosing from the available shots we did of each scene and cutting them down to the correct size has been done and we're made a lot of head way. I'm a little concerned that a few of the shots are a little quiet and a bit dark at times however we've managed to find the brightness and colour levels to play around with in an attempt to make certain shots a little clearer.

As for the fine editing I think it would be best to pick another one or two days where I can come in and chop all the shots down to the perfect size and add in the desired transitions and effects as well as a title screen and credits.

All together this day has been a success and I know feel positive about the rest of my project progressing at a good pace and getting a good mark for my final piece.

No comments:

Post a Comment