Tuesday 4 January 2011

Wardrobe issues

I do have some ideas when it comes to what my characters will wear for the shoot so I have decided to take some photo's of the options we have and make a collective decision with my actors present so I can have some feedback on the verdict.

I want Yasmin to come across slightly innocent so a dress or something simple would work well with her character.

I've picked this simple plain outfit it doesnt overpower anything else in shot and grey is an important colour in my film



I also want her to have changed by the time she gets to work into more appropriate attire such as jeans and a T-shirt

I have chosen to dress daisy in simple clothes the whole way through as she is only a supporting role I do not want the audience to focus on her character too much.

I decided that it would be best to cover up my male actor as much as possible wearing a coat and even a hat if possible in mundane colours or shades such as grey and black.

I also needed two aprons for the work scene one for Yasmin and one for Daisy.

No comments:

Post a Comment