Wednesday 19 January 2011

Filming day

I have managed to take some time off work in a bid to film a week earlier than scheduled. I booked out the camera equipment and met my crew at 9 am to start filming.

How long did it take?
We worked from 9 am until 9 pm that day and will still need another day to get every shot to a high standard.


Any Problems?

  1. We could not finish filming every shot in the time we had
  2. I was unable to get the external microphone to work so we had to use the one attached to the camera.
  3. There was also an issue with rain so I will have to be careful when editing my film due to continuity
What went well?
  1. My actors all worked well together and put a lot of effort into getting their lines right
  2. I managed to film the same shots at least twice to enable me to have a wider range of choice of shots when editing my film.
OVER ALL
Quite a successful day, certain people worked really hard and although we will have to finish filming another day I am happy with all the work we managed to get done.


No comments:

Post a Comment